What is a Youth Heritage Summit?
Our Youth Heritage Summits (YHS) are a fun and immersive way to get to know your local community, meet new friends, and enhance your experience serving your community. Through YHS, students visit a specific place over the course of a few days, and complete exciting, hands-on projects to learn a specific skill.
2018 Youth Heritage Summit
- Who can apply? Any student who will be between the ages of 14 and 19 during the month of July 2018 may apply to attend the summit
- Dates: YHS 2018 will take place from Thursday, July 19 to Saturday, July 21
- Times: Activities will take place from 8:30am to 6:00pm on Thursday and Friday, and from 8:00am to 2:00pm on Saturday.
- Location: Workman and Temple Family Homestead Museum
15415 Don Julian Road, City of Industry, CA
- What is the cost to attend the summit? The cost to participate in YHS is $75. A number of scholarships will be available for participants in need of financial assistance.
The below form is a preliminary application to attend the 2018 Youth Heritage Summit. This application allows us to learn a little bit about you, and determine which students will be invited to participate in the program this summer. Applications are due by midnight on Sunday, June 3rd. We will notify applicants of a decision within ten days of the application deadline. If accepted, additional permission forms outlining transportation information and other details will be shared.